Jump to navigation Jump to search
Velebit may refer to:
- Vladimir Velebit, a Yugoslav communist
- Velebit, a mountain range in Croatia
- National Park Sjeverni Velebit, youngest national park in Croatia, located in the northern part of the Velebit mountain range
- Velebit, a village in Serbia
- Velebit (P-01), Croatian submarine in service from 1996 to 2001.
- All pages with titles beginning with velebit
- All pages with titles containing velebit
- Velebites, cephalopod genus
- Velvet (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Velebit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.