Velle may refer to:
- Velle (Møre og Romsdal), a village in Ørsta municipality, Møre og Romsdal, Norway
- Velle (Nord-Trøndelag) (also Velde or Vellamelen), a village in Steinkjer municipality, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- Velle (Rogaland), a village in Karmøy municipality, Rogaland, Norway
- Velle reservoir, a reservoir on the Minho River in Galicia, Spain
- Velle-le-Châtel, a commune in Haute-Saône department, France
- Velle-sur-Moselle, a commune in Meurthe-et-Moselle department, France
- Gaston Velle (1868–1953), a French filmmaker
- Weiert Velle (1925–2007), a Norwegian veterinarian
- Velle Kadalipp (born 1963), an Estonian architect
- Velle derrick, a lifting device - particularly one used on oil fields
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Velle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.