(Redirected from Velu (disambiguation))
|Look up velu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Velu or Waylu may refer to:
- Suthivelu (1947–2012), Telugu actor
- Velu Nachiyar (1730–1790s), queen regnant of Indian Sivaganga in 1760-1790
- Velu Prabhakaran, Indian filmmaker, cinematographer and actor
- Velu Thampi Dalawa (1765–1809), Dalawa or Prime Minister of the Indian kingdom of Travancore between 1802 and 1809
- E. V. Velu, former minister for Food in Tamil Nadu state of India
- Lucienne Velu (1902–1998), French athlete and basketball player
- R. Velu (born 1940), Indian politician of the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) party
- A. M. Velu, Indian politician
- Velu Muthu Mukandar (died 1855), first Protestant Christian in the Megnanapuram Circle in Tamil Nadu
- Aruva Velu, a 1996 Tamil drama film directed by P. S. Bharathi Kannan
- Maanja Velu, a 2010 Tamil language action film directed by A. Venkatesh
- Velu (leafhopper), an insect genus in the tribe Empoascini
- Murugan, the Hindu deity who carries a spear or "vel"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Velu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.