From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ventana (Spanish for Window) can refer to:
- Ventana Cave, a National Historic Landmark in Arizona, U.S.
- Ventana Double Cone, a twin mountaintop in the Ventana Wilderness
- Ventana Wilderness, an area in the Santa Lucia Mountains in California
- Ventana Wildlife Society, a non-profit environmental organization in California
- La Ventana, a town in Baja California Sur, Mexico
- La Ventana (yearbook), the yearbook of Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, U.S.
- Club Hotel de la Ventana, a hotel resort opened in 1911 in Argentina
- Sierra de La Ventana, a small town in Tornquist Partido in Argentina
- a fictional nuclear power plant in the 1979 movie The China Syndrome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ventana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.