From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Venturi may refer to:
- Venturi, short for a venturi tube
- Ejector venturi scrubber, a wet scrubber
- Venturi effect, a fluid or air flow effect
- Venturi mask, a medical device
- Venturi meter, a device for measuring the flow rate of fluids in a pipe
- Venturi pump, a pump using the venturi effect
- Venturi scrubber, gas stream scrubber
- Venturi Transport Protocol, transport layer protocol
- Venturi Automobiles, an electric car manufacturer
- Venturi Grand Prix, a team competing in the FIA Formula E World Championship.
- For the team that competed as Venturi in the 1992 Formula One season, see Larrousse.
- Venturi, the Provençal Occitan name for Montagne Sainte-Victoire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Venturi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.