Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up verbal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verbal may mean:
- pertaining to language or the use of words in general (be it spoken or written), as opposed for example to non-verbal expression
- expressed in spoken language rather than written
- pertaining to verbs; more specifically, a verbal may be:
- characterised by verbosity or fluency
Verbal may also refer to:
- Verbal (rapper), a Japanese rapper and music producer, and member of M-Flo, Mic Banditz and Teriyaki Boyz
- Roger "Verbal" Kint, a major character in the 1995 film The Usual Suspects.
- Verbal, a magazine published by the Verbal Arts Centre, Northern Ireland
- Verbal, a track on Amon Tobin's EP Verbal Remixes & Collaborations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Verbal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.