Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Verbum or verbum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verbum may refer to:
- Word, the smallest element that may be uttered in isolation with semantic or pragmatic content
- Verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word (part of speech) that in syntax conveys an action or a state of being
- Logos, an important term in philosophy, psychology, rhetoric, and religion
- Dei verbum, one of the principal documents of the Second Vatican Council
- Verbum (magazine), an early personal computer and computer art magazine focusing on interactive art and computer graphics
- Verbum (Slovak Magazine)
- Verbum (Polish Magazine)
- A 1942 lithograph entitled Verbum by M. C. Escher
- A version of Logos Bible Software designed to help Catholics to study Scripture and understand Church Tradition
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Verbum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.