From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vernazza is a town and commune in Liguria, Italy.
Vernazza may also refer to:
- Paolo Vernazza (b. 1979), English football player
- Santiago Vernazza (b. 1928), former Argentine football player
- Battistina Vernazza (1497-1587), Italian canoness regular and mystical writer
- Johnny 'V' Vernazza (b. 1950), American guitar player
- Vernazza (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Bianchetta Trevigiana
- Vernaccia bianca, another Italian wine grape that is also known as Vernazza
- Erbaluce bianca, also known as Vernazza di Gattinara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vernazza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.