|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2012)|
England, United Kingdom
|Occupation||Novelist, short story writer|
|Notable works||Dandelion and Bobcat|
Veronica Bennett is a children's novelist. She previously worked part-time as an English Lecturer and now writes fiction full-time. She graduated from University College, Cardiff in 1975 with an Honors degree in English. She began her writing career as a freelance journalist, but soon moved into fiction. Her first book, Monkey, was published in 1998 and was acclaimed by The Times Educational Supplement as "an impressively well-written and audacious debut". Veronica Bennett is married with two children, and currently resides in Middlesex.
- Monkey (1998)
- The Boy-free Zone (1999)
- Dandelion and Bobcat (2000)
- Fish Feet (2002)
- Angelmonster (2005)
- Cassandra's Sister (2006)
- Shakespeare's Apprentice (2007)
- Times Educational Supplement, 13 November 1998, review of Monkey, p. 79; 11 August 2000, review of The Boy-Free Zone, p. 22.
- "Bennett, Veronica 1953- Contemporary Authors- via Highbeam (Subscription required)". Retrieved 2 February 2015.