0.3 beta / January 14, 2009
|Written in||Erlang and Ruby|
|Type||Cloud computing framework|
It has been characterized as a Service-Oriented-Architecture for the cloud, an application deployment platform, and an evolution in the architecture for cloud computing. For its part, Engine Yard simply classifies it as "A Platform for the Cloud."
- "Engine Yard Releases Cloud Management Framework Vertebra".
- "Engine Yard's Vertebra - platform in the works, an interesting approach - Tier1 Research". Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved February 4, 2009.
- "Engine Yard powers SOA for the cloud | InfoWorld | News | 2009-01-13 | by Paul Krill". Archived from the original on January 20, 2009. Retrieved February 4, 2009.
- "Engine Yard gives clouds a backbone - SD Times: Software Development News". www.sdtimes.com. Archived from the original on 2011-09-30.
- "From the Editors: Darl McBush - SD Times On The Web". www.sdtimes.com. Archived from the original on 2009-02-06.