From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vessey may refer to:
- Vessey, Manche, French commune
- John William Vessey, Jr. (1922–2016), United States Army general
- Maggie Vessey (born 1981), American middle distance runner
- Robert S. Vessey (1858–1929), American politician
- Robert Vessey (Canadian politician), Canadian politician
- Tricia Vessey (born 1972), American actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vessey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.