Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vestfjorden is a large firth between the Lofoten islands and the mainland of Nordland county in Norway.
Vestfjorden (which means west fjord) may also refer to several other fjords in Norway:
- Vestfjorden (Buskerud), a fjord in Røyken, Buskerud county
- Vestfjorden (Finnmark), a fjord in Nordkapp, Finnmark county
- Vestfjorden (Svalbard), a fjord on the island of Spitsbergen in Svalbard
- Vestfjorden (Vestfold), a fjord in Stokke, Vestfold county
- Vestfjord (Greenland), a fjord in Greenland
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.