Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vet, VET or the Vet may refer to:
- Veterinary physician, a professional who treats disease, disorder and injury in animals
- Veterinary medicine, the branch of science that deals with animals
- Veteran, a person with long experience in a particular area, most often in military service during wartime
- Veterans Stadium, informally "The Vet", a former sports stadium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Veterans Stadium (New Britain, Connecticut)
- Vet River, South Africa
- Finnish Board of Film Classification (Finnish: Valtion elokuvatarkastamo), an institution of the Finnish Ministry of Education
- Venezuelan Standard Time, UTC-04:00 timezone
- Vocational education and training, prepares trainees for jobs that are based on manual or practical activities
- Sebastian Vettel, a German F1 drivers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.