Veterans Day (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Veterans Day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veterans Day or Veteran's Day or Veterans' Day may refer to:
- Veterans Day is an annual United States holiday honoring military veterans (November 11)
- Armed Forces Day (United Kingdom), event in the United Kingdom, called "Veterans Day" 2006–2008 (generally last Saturday of June)
- Veterans Day (Netherlands), "Veteranendag" in the Netherlands (end of June)
- Veterans Day (Norway), "Veterandagen" in Norway (8 May)
- Veterans Day (South Korea) (8 October)
- Veterans Day (Sweden), "Veterandagen" in Sweden (29 May)
- National Veterans' Day, "kansallinen veteraanipäivä", the remembrance day of the last day of the Second World War in Finland (27 April)
- Remembrance Day, 11 November observances in the Commonwealth of Nations
- Armistice Day, 11 November observances in other countries, e.g. New Zealand, France, Belgium and Serbia (former name of Veterans Day in the United States)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veterans Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.