From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vetula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vetula means "old woman" in Latin and may refer to:
- Vetula, a 7th-century name for corn dolly, a form of straw work
- Ortalis vetula, a species of bird
- Saurothera vetula, a species of cuckoo
- Balistes vetula, a species of triggerfish
- Muscipipra vetula, a species of bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vetula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.