Vi hade i alla fall tur med vädret
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Vi hade i alla fall tur med vädret|
|Written by||Kjell Sundvall
|Directed by||Kjell Sundvall|
|Country of origin||Sweden|
|Running time||57 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Sveriges Television|
|Original network||TV 2|
|Followed by||Vi hade i alla fall tur med vädret (2008)|
Vi hade i alla fall tur med vädret ("We were at least lucky with the weather") is a Swedish TV comedy film directed by Kjell Sundvall. It originally aired over SVT on 27 February 1980. In 2008 it was followed by the film Vi hade i alla fall tur med vädret – igen.
The family Backlund are going on travel trailer vacation. But Gösta doesn't like that Rudolf, the children's grandpa, has been promised to follow them. During the vacation there is always an incident after the other.
- Rolf Skoglund as Gösta Backlund
- Claire Wikholm as Gun Backlund
- Charlotte Thomsen as Lotta Backlund
- Johan Öhman as Johan Backlund
- Gunnar Lindkvist as Rudolf, grandpa (Gun's father)
- Rune Pettersson as motorcycle-policeman
The film was released to home video in 1983.
- Vi hade i alla fall tur med vädret on IMDb
- Vi hade i alla fall tur med vädret at the Swedish Film Institute Database
|This article related to Swedish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|