Vickers Aircraft Company
|Headquarters||Hamilton, New Zealand|
|Paul Vickers - Founder & CEO|
Steve Hamblin - COO
|Products||Light Sport Aircraft|
Vickers Aircraft Company was founded in 2011. Previous to being Vickers Aircraft Company, it had been a custom manufacturer of marine and aviation products, operating as Specialized Routing.
Vickers Aircraft specialises in carbon fibre fabrication, and in-house manufacturing of their goods. Special attention is being made to make an aircraft that is producible and highly manufacturable.
Vickers Aircraft Company operates from multiple buildings at the Hamilton Airport, in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Facilities include cleanrooms for composite layup and bonding operations, ovens for composite curing, manufacturing equipment (routers, presses), trim rooms, stockrooms, and multiple assembly areas.
Paul Vickers - Founder and CEO
Steve Hamblin - COO
- Dan Johnson (8 May 2017). "Vickers Aircraft - Wave LSA seaplane". ByDanJohnson.com. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Paul Vickers (4 September 2017). "Vickers Wave Aircraft Production" – via YouTube.
- "Vickers Oshkosh Forum to Describe Progress toward Wave Light-Sport Aircraft Seaplane - ByDanJohnson.com". 23 July 2017.
- "*". www.eaa.org.
- Pope, Stephen (31 October 2013). "Vickers Wave LSA Emerges | Flying Magazine". Flyingmag.com. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "Vickers Wave Amphibious Light Sport Aircraft". Aerospace Technology.
- Johnson, Dan (27 September 2016). "Beyond ICON: 5 Seaplane Alternatives - Plane & Pilot Magazine". Planeandpilotmag.com. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "Vickers Wave Amphibious Light Sport Aircraft". Aerospace Technology. 15 June 2011. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Michael Foreman (13 June 2014). "Amphibian nears maiden flight". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "What's New - Vickers Aircraft Company Ltd". Vickersaircraft.com. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "The Journey - Vickers Aircraft Company Ltd". Vickersaircraft.com. Retrieved 9 June 2017.