Victoria River may refer to:
- In Antarctica
- Victoria River, Antarctica, a watercourse in the McMurdo Dry Valley
- In Australia
- Victoria River (Northern Territory), the longest river in the Northern Territory
- Victoria River (Victoria), a watercourse in Victoria
- In Canada
- Victoria River (Newfoundland), a watercourse in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Victoria River (lake Mégantic), a watercourse of Chaudière watershed in Quebec
- In New Zealand
- Victoria River, New Zealand, a watercourse in New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.