Victory Is Mine
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Victory Is Mine|
|Directed by||Seijun Suzuki|
|Produced by||Kenzō Asada|
|Written by||Norio Nakagawa
|Music by||Hideo Hirakawa|
|March 21, 1956|
Victory Is Mine (港の乾杯 勝利をわが手に? Minato no Kanpai: Shōri o Waga Te ni, aka Harbour Toast: Victory Is in Our Grasp) is a 1956 Japanese B movie directed by Seijun Suzuki for the Nikkatsu Corporation. It is Suzuki's first film, credited under his given name Seitarō Suzuki. The film was primarily a vehicle for an already popular song.
- Credited as Seitarō Suzuki.
- Japan Foundation notes at Cinefiles
- Victory Is Mine on Internet Movie Database
- Victory Is Mine at AllMovie
- Victory Is Mine (Japanese) at the Japanese Movie Database
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|