|Full name||Vidmantas Mališauskas|
|Born||4 August 1963|
Lithuanian SSR, Soviet Union
|FIDE rating||2444 (April 2019)|
|Peak rating||2570 (January 1993)|
He won the Lithuanian Chess Championship on six occasions: in 1987, 1989, 1990, 1998 (shared with Šarūnas Šulskis), 2003 and 2006. Played for Lithuania in the Chess Olympiads of 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2002, 2006 and in the European Team Chess Championships of 1992 and 2007. Other notable results include 2nd (behind Maxim Matlakov) in the Gipslis Memorial 2009 and 2nd (behind Vadim Shishkin) in the Lubawka Gate Open 2009.
According to Chessmetrics, at his peak in May 1993 Mališauskas's play was equivalent to a rating of 2666, and he was ranked number 49 in the world. His best single performance was at POL-chT Bydgoszcz, 1990, where he scored 6 of 6 possible points (100%) against 2472-rated opposition, for a performance rating of 2671.
- Vidmantas Malisauskas vs Viktor Kupreichik, Warsaw 1990, Sicilian Defense: Najdorf Variation (B94), 1-0
- Vidmantas Malisauskas vs Zigurd Lanka, Vilnius 1993, Sicilian Defense: Richter-Rauzer (B62), 1-0
- Vidmantas Malisauskas vs Alexey Shirov, It (cat.13) (active) 1996, Sicilian Defense: Richter-Rauzer (B62), 1-0
- Joel Benjamin vs Vidmantas Malisauskas, Bled Olympiad 2002, Sicilian Defense: Najdorf Variation (B90), 0-1
- "Lithuanian Chess Championships" (in Lithuanian). Lithuanian Chess Federation. Archived from the original on 2007-07-14. Retrieved 2009-06-29.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Men's Chess Olympiads: Vidmantas Mališauskas". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "European Men's Team Chess Championship: Vidmantas Mališauskas". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- Crowther, Mark (2009-03-16). "Gipslis Memorial". London Chess Centre. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- "Tournament report September 2009: 4th Lubawka Gate Open". World Chess Federation. Retrieved 30 December 2009.
- Sonas, Jeff. "Event Details: POL-chT Bydgoszcz, 1990". ChessMetrics. Retrieved 2009-07-04.
- Vidmantas Mališauskas player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Vidmantas Mališauskas at 365Chess.com
- Chessmetrics Player Profile: Vidmantas Malisauskas