From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vignoles can refer to
- Étienne de Vignolles, French soldier of the Hundred Years' War
- Charles Vignoles, an early railway engineer.
- Vignoles rail, a kind of railway rail.
- Vignoles (grape)
- Vignoles, Côte-d'Or, a commune of the Côte-d'Or département, in France
- Roger Vignoles, the piano accompanist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vignoles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.