(Redirected from Vigor (disambiguation))
|Look up vigor or vigour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vigor or vigour may refer to:
- Eileen Vigor, English cricketer
- Vigor Bovolenta, Italian volleyball player
- Saint Vigor (d. 537 AD), French saint
- Vigor, a parody clone of vi for UNIX
- Vigors, special abilities from the video game BioShock Infinite
- SS Ocean Vigour, a British Ocean class freighter which served on various convoys during World War II
- Operation Vigour, 1992 UK Royal Air Force operation, see List of Royal Air Force operations
- Vigour (company), German web media company
- Vigour (film), also called Kracht, a 1990 Dutch drama film directed by Frouke Fokkema.
- Operation Vigorous, a World War II Allied operation to deliver a supply convoy
- USCGC Vigorous (WMEC-627), a United States Coast Guard Reliance Class medium endurance cutter
- All pages beginning with "vigor"
- All pages with a title containing vigor
- All pages beginning with "vigour"
- All pages with a title containing vigour
- Vim (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vigor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.