|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2015)|
Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov (Виктор Степанович Гребенников) (1927–2001) was a self-proclaimed Russian scientist, naturalist, entomologist and paranormal researcher best known for his claim to have invented a levitation platform which operated by attaching dead insect body parts to the underside. Grebennikov wrote detailed accounts of his experiences flying over the Russian countryside using his levitation device. These flying experiences as well as his reported observations of other paranormal phenomena, usually involving insect nests or parts, appear in his self-published book My World (Moi Mir. Novosibirsk, Russia: Sovetskaya Sibir, 1997).
Although once popular with readers who dreamed of human unpowered flight, Grebennikov's flight and other paranormal claims were promptly rejected by skeptics and scientists outside of the paranormal community as his reports were devoid of conclusive proof or public demonstration. He claimed that his camera shutter was jammed during the flights due to a time-warping force-field generated by the secret "geometric" power of chitin.
- Grebennikov, Viktor Stepanovich. "Chapter 5: The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)". My World. Translation posted on KeelyNet.com.
- RU patent 2061509, Grebennikov, Viktor S., "Device For Applying Energy", published 1996, assigned to Chastnoe semejnoe predprijatie Nekrasova-Luchkina "ALNI" . Copy with abstract in English at RexResearch.com.
- Snellgrove, Brian (1996). The Unseen Self: Kirlian Photography Explained. Random House UK. ISBN 9780852072776.
- Snellgrove, Brian (2011). "Chapter 3: Perceiving the Aura". The Magic In Your Hands: How to See Auras and Use Them for Diagnosis and Healing. Ebury. pp. 31–33. ISBN 9781446447314.
- Гребенникова, Книга Виктора. Мой мир [My World] (in Russian).
- Cherednichenko, Juri N. "Victor S. Grebennikov: Insect Chitin Anti-Gravity & Cavity Structural Effect (CSE)". RexResearch.com. Jean, NV: Robert A. Nelson.
|This Russian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|