Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vilcabamba may refer to:
- Vilcabamba, Peru, capital and last stronghold of the Neo-Inca state from 1539 to 1572
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador, town in the province of Loja in southern Ecuador
- Vilcabamba District, La Convención, one of eleven districts of the La Convención Province in the Cusco Region in Peru
- Vilcabamba mountain range, 85-kilometer mountain range in the Cusco Region of southern Peru
- "Vilcabamba" (short story), 2010 science-fiction story by Harry Turtledove
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vilcabamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.