From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Villalobos may refer to
- Villalobos (Spain), a municipality located in the province of Zamora
- Villalobos (surname), a Spanish surname
- Villalobos River, a river of Guatemala
- Villalobos Brothers, a Mexican band
- USS Villalobos (PG-42), a steel screw gunboat originally built for the Spanish Navy
- Ricardo Villalobos, a Chilean-German techno dj
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villalobos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.