The term Villena may refer to:
- Villena, city and municipality in the province of Alicante.
- Seigneury of Villena, ancient feudal state of southern Spain.
- Huertos de Villena, village in Lurín, province of Lima.
- Manuel of Castile, first lord of Villena.
- Juan Manuel, Prince of Villena, second lord of Villena, one of the main Spanish medieval writers.
- Juan Pacheco, first marquis of Villena.
- Enrique de Villena, Spanish medieval writer and scientist.
- Luis Antonio de Villena, contemporary Spanish writer
- Treasure of Villena, one of the greatest hoard finds of gold of the European Bronze Age.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Villena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.