From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vimana may mean:
- Vimana, the "flying chariot" of the Sanskrit epics.
- The Buddhist book Vimānavatthu (Pali for "Vimāna Stories") uses the word "vimāna" to mean "a small piece of text used as the inspiration for a Buddhist sermon".
- The adytum of a Rama Temple.
- Vimanapura is a suburb of Bangalore in India. The very busy Airport Road, Bangalore goes through it.
- Vímana was a seminal (but unsuccessful) Brazilian progressive rock band of the seventies.
- Vimanam, the distinctive pyramidical roof-towers of south Indian temples and is the sanctum of a Hindu temple where the deity is enshrined.
- The ICP Vimana ultralight aircraft.
- Vimana, a 1991 video game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vimana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.