Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vina may refer to:
- Émilie Vina (born 1982), French cross-country skier
- Vina Bovy (1900–1983), Belgian operatic soprano
- Vina Mazumdar (1927–2013), Indian academic and feminist
- Vina Morales (born 1975), Filipina singer and actress
- Marcos Vinicius (fighter) (born 1979), Brazilian mixed martial artist; nicknamed Vina
- Vina (Africa), once a city and diocese of Roman Africa, now a Latin Catholic titular bishopric
- Vina (department), a department of the Adamawa province in Cameroon
- Veena or Vina, an Indian stringed musical instrument
- A synonym of Viet, often used in names of Vietnamese companies, such as Vinaphone and Vinacafe
- A walnut, cultivar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.