|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2017)|
Vincent E. Gunter is an attorney from Missouri. He was enlisted in the Navy and later became an Army captain. He is a veteran of the Iraq War where he served in the Army JAG Corps. He is a recipient of the Bronze Star, and gave an introductory speech for Barack Obama in Independence, Missouri.
Gunter earned his B.A. at University of Missouri-Kansas City and his Juris Doctor with Distinction from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. Prior to his career in the JAG Corps, Gunter clerked for Judge Richard E. Dorr of the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
- Hughes, Christine Ann (2004-08-04). "Commentary: What to know when your boss goes to Iraq". Daily Record and the Kansas City Daily News-Press.
- Hernandez, Chris (2008-06-30). "Obama Defends his Patriotism". KSHB-TV.
- "Justice in Combat". American Public Media. 2006-11-27.
- "Barack Obama's Speech in Independence, Mo". The New York Times. 2008-06-30. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- Janovy, C.J. (2008-07-01). "A Hometown Vet Introduces Obama". The Pitch, Kansas City (blog).
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Missouri-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|