Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up violation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Violation or violations may refer to:
- Law violation
- Violation (basketball), the most minor class of an illegal action in basketball
- Bipolar violation, when two pulses of the same polarity occur without an intervening pulse of the opposite polarity in telecommunications
- Building violation, when a hazardous or non-hazardous condition occurs in a real estate property, without a permit, issued by a municipal agency, such as a Department of Buildings
- Storage violation, when a task modifies or attempts to modify computer storage that it does not own
- Desecration, the act of depriving something of its sacred character
- CP violation, in particle physics a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry
- Lorentz violation, a violation of Lorentz symmetry
- Violation paradigm, a scientific method where the scientist perturbs an expected factor to see subjects' reactions
- Violation (album), a 1977 album by American hard rock band Starz
- Violations (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Violation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.