Virac may refer to:
- Virac, Catanduanes, a municipality in the province of Catanduanes, Philippines
- Virac Airport, airport in Virac, Catanduanes
- Virac, Itogon, a barangay of the municipality of Itogon in the province of Benguet, Philippines
- Virac, Tarn, a municipality in the Tarn department, France
- Ventspils Starptautiskais Radioastronomijas Centrs (Ventspils International Radio Astronomy Centre), an ex-Soviet radio astronomy installation 30 km north of Ventspils, Latvia
- Virac, a trade name for the drug undecoylium chloride iodine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.