Virtual trading point
A Virtual trading point is a non-physical hub for trading in natural gas markets, for which "there is a virtual trading point (VTP) for each market area, representing all entry and exit points in that market area."
- National Balancing Point (UK)
- Title Transfer Facility (Netherlands)
- Zeebrugge Hub (Belgium)
- PEG Nord (France)
- PEG Sud (France) before April 1, 2015
- PEG TIGF (France) before April 1, 2015
- TRS (France) since April 1st, 2015
- MS-ATR (Spain)
- Punto di Scambio Virtuale (Italy)
- Gaspool (Germany)
- NetConnect Germany (Germany)
- Central European Gas Hub (Austria)
- Henry Hub (USA)
- Thorsten Koch, Benjamin Hiller, Marc E. Pfetsch, Evaluating Gas Network Capacities, 2015, Page 51.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.