Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up virtuality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virtuality is the quality of having the attributes of something without sharing its (real or imagined) physical form.
Virtuality also may refer to:
- Virtuality (gaming), a family of virtual reality arcade machines.
- Virtuality (software design), a concept of software design proposed by Ted Nelson.
- Reality–virtuality continuum, a concept in computer science.
- Augmented virtuality, the merging of real-world objects into virtual worlds.
- Real Virtuality, a proprietary computer game engine developed by Bohemia Interactive.
- Virtuality (philosophy)
- Virtuality (song), by Rush
- "Virtuality", a song by VBirds
- Virtuality, a proposed science-fiction TV show by Ronald D. Moore for which a pilot was produced in 2009, but no series was ultimately commissioned
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtuality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.