Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up virtuality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virtuality is the quality of having the attributes of something without sharing its (real or imagined) physical form.
Virtuality also may refer to:
- Virtuality (gaming), a family of virtual reality arcade machines.
- Virtuality (philosophy).
- Virtuality (software design), a concept of software design proposed by Ted Nelson.
- Virtuality (song), a song by Rush.
- Virtuality, a proposed science-fiction TV show by Ronald D. Moore for which a pilot was produced in 2009, but no series was ultimately commissioned.
- Reality–virtuality continuum, a concept in computer science.
- Augmented virtuality, a term that refers to the merging of real-world objects into virtual worlds.
- Real Virtuality (game engine), a proprietary computer game engine developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtuality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.