Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up virtuality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virtuality is the quality of having the attributes of something without sharing its (real or imagined) physical form.
Virtuality also may refer to:
- Virtuality (gaming), a family of virtual reality arcade machines.
- Virtuality (philosophy).
- Virtuality (software design), a concept of software design proposed by Ted Nelson.
- Virtuality (song), a song by Rush.
- Virtuality, a proposed science-fiction TV show by Ronald D. Moore for which a pilot was produced in 2009, but no series was ultimately commissioned.
- Reality–virtuality continuum, a concept in computer science.
- Augmented virtuality, a term that refers to the merging of real-world objects into virtual worlds.
- Real Virtuality (game engine), a proprietary computer game engine developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtuality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.