From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Viru may refer to:
- Virumaa, a region and ancient county in Northern Estonia, now divided between:
- Viru, Võru County, village in Varstu Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Viru, Iran, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Virender Sehwag, leading batsman of the Indian cricket team
- Viru (beer), a brand of beer
- Viru Valley, a town and valley on the north coast of Peru, best known for its archaeological heritage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.