Visi may refer to:
- Visi (label), a record label that produced the song School's Out by Alice Cooper in 1972
- Carla Visi (born 1970), a popular Brazilian axé and MPB singer, songwriter, occasional actress and television show host
- Michel Visi (1954-2007), the bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Port-Vila, Vanuatu
- an abbreviation for Our Lady of the Visitation School in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Volt Information Sciences' ticker symbol (VISI)
- volar intercalated segmental instability, an orthopedic condition of the wrist
- Visi Indonesia Emas 2020
- Visi-Flash, the trade name used by R. E. Dietz Company for their line of battery powered transistorized barricade warning lights
- Visi On, a short-lived but influential graphical user interface-based operating environment program by VisiCorp's for IBM PC compatible personal computers running early versions of MS-DOS
- Visi.Pro, a development environment that lets users build iPad/iPhone apps on the iPad/Macintosh and deploy them seamlessly across the Cloud.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.