Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up visit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visit may refer to:
- State visit, a formal visit by a head of state to a foreign country
- Conjugal visit, in which a prisoner is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor, usually a spouse
- US-VISIT, a U.S. immigration and border management system
- Constable Visit, a fictional character from the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett
- VisIt, interactive parallel visualization and analysis software
- Visit (internet), measures an individual's first request for a page on a firm’s server
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.