From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up visit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visit may refer to:
- State visit, a formal visit by a head of state to a foreign country
- Conjugal visit, in which a prisoner is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor, usually a spouse
- US-VISIT, a U.S. immigration and border management system
- Constable Visit, a fictional character from the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett
- VisIt, interactive parallel visualization and analysis software
- Visit (internet), measures an individual's first request for a page on a firm’s server
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.