Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vittoria may refer to:
- Vittoria (novel) written in 1867 by George Meredith
- Vittoria Vetra - the character in Dan Brown's novel Angels & Demons
- Tomás Luis de Victoria Spanish composer d.1611, sometimes spelt "da Vittoria"
- Vittoria (name)
- the name of one of the female innamorati of the commedia
- Alessandro Vittoria Italian sculptor d.1608
- Vittoria, a small village in Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada
- Vittoria, Sicily, a town in the Italian province of Ragusa
- Vittoria, New South Wales, a small town in Australia, near Bathurst, New South Wales
- Vittoria, Western Australia, a locality containing the port of Bunbury, Western Australia
- Vitoria-Gasteiz, the capital city of the province of Álava, Spain
- The siege camp during the battle of Parma, Italy, intended by Frederick II to be the seat of his kingdom.
- A type of tomato
- Battle of Vitoria, an 1813 battle in Spain during the Napoleonic Wars
- F.C. Vittoria, a Serie C association football club from Vittoria, Italy
- HMS Vittoria
- The Italian equivalent of Victoria (name)
- Vittoria Coffee, Australia's largest coffee company, founded in 1947
- Vittoria S.p.A., an Italian cycling tire company.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vittoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.