Vittoria may refer to:
- Vittoria (novel) written in 1867 by George Meredith
- Vittoria Vetra - the character in Dan Brown's novel Angels & Demons
- Tomás Luis de Victoria Spanish composer d.1611, sometimes spelt "de Vittoria"
- Vittoria (name)
- the name of one of the female innamorati of the commedia
- Vittoria, a small village in Norfolk County, Canada
- Vittoria, Sicily, a town in the Italian province of Ragusa
- Vittoria, New South Wales, a small town in Australia, near Bathurst, New South Wales
- Vittoria, Western Australia, a locality containing the port of Bunbury, Western Australia
- Vitoria-Gasteiz, the capital city of the province of Álava, Spain
- A type of tomato
- Battle of Vitoria, an 1813 battle in Spain during the Napoleonic Wars
- F.C. Vittoria, a Serie C association football club from Vittoria, Italy
- HMS Vittoria
- The Italian equivalent of Victoria (name)
- Vittoria Coffee, Australia's largest coffee company, founded in 1947
- Vittoria S.p.A., an Italian cycling tire company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vittoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.