|Look up vivarium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vivarium is an enclosed area for keeping and raising animals.
Vivarium may also refer to:
- Vivarium (monastery), founded by Cassiodorus
- Vivarium (Rome), the location in ancient Rome where wild animals were kept
- Vivarium Inc., a Japanese video game company
- Vivarium (EP), a 2009 release by the rock band Twin Atlantic
- Vivarium Studio, a theatrical company based in Paris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vivarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.