Vladana is female given name. It is Slavic name. It is nickname of names Vladimira and Vladislava. Means to rule with greatness, to rule with peace or to rule, derived from the Slavic element volod "rule" combined with mer "great, famous" or mir "peace". Pronounced "vlah-dah-nah".
Czech: 30 August Slovak: 16 October
Vlada, Vladka, Vladanka, Dana
- Vladana (singer), Vladana (Vucinic), a Montenegrin singer
- Vladana Likar-Smiljanić, an illustrator of children’s books
- Vladimíra Dvořáková, Czech photographer
- Vladimíra Tesařová, Czech glassmaker
- Vladimíra Šálená, Czech model
- Vladimíra Krčková, Czech jazz vocalist
- Vladislava Fekete, Slovak theatre principal
- Vladislava Svobodová, Czech rock singer, a member of band Laura a její tygři
- Vladimíra Uhlířová, Czech tennis player
- Vladka Meed, Polish Jewish Resistance fighter
- Miloslava Knappová, Jak se bude vaše dítě jmenovat?
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|