From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Vladimir G. Kanovei (born 1951) is a Russian mathematician working at the Institute for Information Transmission Problems in Moscow, Russia. His interests include mathematical logic and foundations, as well as mathematical history.
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Katz, Mikhail G.; Mormann, Thomas, "Tools, Objects, and Chimeras: Connes on the Role of Hyperreals in Mathematics", Foundations of Science, arXiv: , doi:10.1007/s10699-012-9316-5.
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Reeken, Michael; Nonstandard analysis, axiomatically. Springer Monographs in Mathematics. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2004. xvi+408 pp. ISBN 3-540-22243-X
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Borel equivalence relations. Structure and classification. University Lecture Series, 44. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2008. x+240 pp. ISBN 978-0-8218-4453-3
- Kanoveĭ, V.; Reeken, M.; On Ulam's problem concerning the stability of approximate homomorphisms. (Russian) Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklova 231 (2000), Din. Sist., Avtom. i Beskon. Gruppy, 249–283; translation in Proc. Steklov Inst. Math. 2000, no. 4 (231), 238–270
- Kanoveĭ, V. G.; Lyubetskiĭ, V. A.; On some classical problems in descriptive set theory. (Russian) Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 58 (2003), no. 5(353), 3--88; translation in Russian Math. Surveys 58 (2003), no. 5, 839–927
- Kanoveĭ, V. G.; Reeken, M.; Some new results on the Borel irreducibility of equivalence relations. (Russian) Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk Ser. Mat. 67 (2003), no. 1, 59–82; translation in Izv. Math. 67 (2003), no. 1, 55–76 03E15 (54H05)
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Reeken, Michael; Mathematics in a nonstandard world. II. Math. Japon. 45 (1997), no. 3, 555–571.
- Kanovei, Vladimir; On non-wellfounded iterations of the perfect set forcing. J. Symbolic Logic 64 (1999), no. 2, 551–574.
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Shelah, Saharon; A definable nonstandard model of the reals. J. Symbolic Logic 69 (2004), no. 1, 159–164.
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Reeken, Michael. Internal approach to external sets and universes. I. Bounded set theory. Studia Logica 55 (1995), no. 2, 229–257.
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Reeken, Michael. Internal approach to external sets and universes. II. External universes over the universe of bounded set theory. Studia Logica 55 (1995), no. 3, 347–376.
- Kanovei, Vladimir; Reeken, Michael. Internal approach to external sets and universes. III. Partially saturated universes. Studia Logica 56 (1996), no. 3, 293–322.
|This article about a Russian mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|