Volodymyr Talashko in 2016
Vladimir Talashko was born March 6, 1946 in the village of Hrabovo Volyn region, in miner's family. In the Donetsk National Academic Ukrainian Musical and Drama Theatre the future actor was literally off the street, not having special education. At the competition of amateur performances in Moscow, during one of the concerts of the young man I remarked the director of the theater. The parents were against it, considering the profession of actor frivolous. Nevertheless, from 1963 to 1965 he worked as an actor in the Donetsk theater.
After serving military service in the Soviet army, he went to Kyiv to act in theater school. In 1972, Vladimir Talashko graduated from the Kyiv National I. K. Karpenko-Kary Theatre, Cinema and Television University.
- Only Old Men Are Going to Battle (1973) as Skvortsov
- Captain Nemo (1975) as Ned Land
- The Fairfax Millions (1980) as Malcolm Treddic
- The Ballad of the Valiant Knight Ivanhoe (1983) as Messenger
- The Witches Cave (1991) as Aksel, ethnographer