|Editor in Chief||Nora Gaughan|
|Former editors||Carla Scott, Trisha Malcolm|
|Categories||Arts and Crafts|
|Founder||Conde Montrose Nast|
|Company||SoHo Publishing LLC|
|Based in||New York City|
Vogue Knitting, also known as Vogue Knitting International, is a magazine about knitting published by SoHo Publishing LLC. Unrelated to Vogue magazine, it is published biannually and includes knitting designs, yarn reviews, and interviews with designers. Vogue International Knitting is a registered trademark of Advance Publications Inc. and is used under license.
Originally launched in 1932 by Conde Nast, the magazine shuttered in 1969. It was relaunched in 1982 by the Butterick Company, who had purchased Vogue Patterns; publisher and marketing director Art Joinnides saw the market potential for a knitting title. Since the Winter 2020/2021 issue, the magazine is edited by Nora Gaughan, and has its headquarters in New York. NY.
The editors of Vogue Knitting launched Vogue Knitting Live in 2011, a fan convention. It takes place primarily in New York and Seattle. Classes, demonstrations and vendor marketplace are held as part of the convention, along with a fashion show. Currently the events are held virtually due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Vogue Knitting Knitterviews Podcasts
- Vogue Knitting Magazine App
Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book. New York. Sixth & Spring Books. 2018
- "About Us". Vogue Knitting. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- Glassenberg, Abby (2020-05-14). "Knit Simple Magazine Folds and Vogue Knitting Goes to 2 Issues Per Year". Craft Industry Alliance. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- Akun, Alanna (January 17, 2017). "A Massive Knitting Convention Gave Me (Some) Hope About the State of the World". Racked. Archived from the original on January 21, 2017.
- "Vogue Knitting Live!". www.vogueknittinglive.com. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- "Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book, Completely Revised : Sixth & Spring Books, How-to Books". www.sixthandspring.com. Retrieved 2020-10-21.