From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Voivod (disambiguation))
|Look up voivode, voivod, voivoda, voyevoda, or vojvoda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Voivode, voivod, voivoda, voyevoda, vojvoda, etc., is a Slavic term for a military commander or a governor of a voivodeship.
The terms may also refer to:
- Voyevoda (opera), an opera by Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Voivod (band), a Canadian thrash/progressive metal band
- Voivod (album), an album by Voivod
- R-36M2 "Voyevoda", a modification of the Russian missile R-36
- The Voyevoda (opera)
- The Voyevoda (symphonic ballad)
- Wojewoda (film), a 1912 Polish silent film
- Mërgim Vojvoda, Kosovo Albanian footballer
- Dávid Vojvoda, Hungarian basketball player
- Malesija Vojvoda, Montenegrin football manager and former player
- Alexey Voyevoda, Russian bobsledder and professional armwrestler
- Michael Phillip Wojewoda, Canadian record producer and musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voivode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page lists people with the surname Vojvoda. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|