Volar may refer to:
- Volar, Afghanistan, a town in Badakhshan Province
- Volar, Slovenia, a hamlet within the Ljubljana Marshes
- Volar Airlines, now branded as LTE, based in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Project VOLAR, or Project Volunteer Army, a US Army post-Vietnam War program
- Volar, an anatomical term meaning palmar, plantar, or both, referring to the palm side of the hand, the sole side of the foot, or both (they are homologously ventral)
- Palmar (disambiguation), an anatomical term sometimes used as a synonym
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.