From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Volatile (disambiguation))
|Look up volatile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volatility or volatile may refer to:
- Volatility (chemistry) a measure of the tendency of a substance to vaporize
- Relative volatility, a measure of vapor pressures of the components in a liquid mixture
- Volatiles, a group of compounds with low boiling points that are associated with a planet's or moon's crust and/or atmosphere
- Volatile organic compounds, organic compounds that can evaporate at normal temperature and pressure
- Volatile anaesthetics, a class of anaesthetics which evaporate easily
- Volatile substance abuse, the abuse of household inhalants containing volatile compounds
- Volatile oil, also known as essential oil, an oil derived from plants with aromatic compounds used in cosmetics and flavoring
- Volatile acidity, a term used in wine making to indicate an unacceptably high level of acid or vinegar.
- Volatile variables, variables that can be changed by an external process
- Volatile memory, memory that lasts only while the power is on (and thus would be lost after a restart)
- Volatility (memory forensics), an open source memory forensics tool
- Volatility (finance), a measure of the risk in a financial instrument
- Volatiles, the volatile compounds of magma (mostly water vapor) that affect the appearance and strength of volcanoes
- Stochastic volatility, in the mathematical theory of probability
- Pedersen index, a measure of electoral volatility in political party systems
- Volatile Games, a video games maker
- Volatile (A Hero A Fake album), 2008
- Volatile (The Lime Spiders album), 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volatility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.