Voskresensky (Russian: Воскресенский; masculine), Voskresenskaya (Воскресенская; feminine), or Voskresenskoye (Воскресенское; neuter) may refer to:
- Alexander Voskresensky (1809–1880), Russian chemist
- Vasily Voskresensky (1880–1951), Russian ballet impresario, better known as Wassily de Basil
- Mikhail Voskresensky (1935- ), Russian Pianist
- Voskresensky District, several districts in Russia
- Voskresensky (inhabited locality) (Voskresenskaya, Voskresenskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Voskresenskoye Settlement, a municipal formation in Novomoskovsky Administrative Okrug of the federal city of Moscow, Russia
- Voskresensky Gate, the only existing gate in Kitai-gorod, Moscow, Russia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voskresensky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.