From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from W.E)
|Look up WE, we, wè, wē, or wě in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up w/e or wee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
We is the nominative case of the first-person plural pronoun in the English language.
We or wee may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Wir (1982 film), German film based on the 1921 novel by Yevgeny Zamyatin
- W.E., a 2011 film directed by Madonna
- WE (2011 film), film starring Lee Beom-soo
- We (film), a film about the words of Indian author/activist Arundhati Roy
- WE tv, a US television network
- WE TV, an Indian television network
- We (band), a Norwegian rock band
- We™, an illbient music group
- "We", a song by Joy Williams from Genesis (Joy Williams album)
Businesses and organizations
- WE (clothing), a Dutch clothing brand
- WESC, a Swedish clothing brand often known as "We"
- Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway (1990)
- Centurion Air Cargo (IATA code WE)
- Thai Smile (IATA code WE)
- Wé, a town in the Loyalty Islands Province, New Caledonia
- We, a unit for the electrical Watt
- We (rat snake), an albino two-headed rat snake
- Majestic plural, or the Royal "We"
- World energy, the total worldwide energy available for consumption
- Wee (disambiguation)
- Wii (pronounced "we"), Nintendo's fifth video game console
- Oui (disambiguation), the French word for yes that is pronounced similarly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title We.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.