WABI or wabi may refer to:
- Wabi (software), a product from Sun Microsystems that implements the Microsoft Windows API specifications
- Wabi people, another name for the Huave people of Oaxaca
- WABI-TV, a television station licensed to Bangor, Maine, United States
- WABK (AM), a radio station licensed to Bangor, Maine, United States, which held the call sign WABI from 1924 to 2009
- WBFB, a radio station licensed to Bangor, Maine, United States, which held the call sign WABI-FM from 1961 to 1973
- Wabi, a component of the Wabi-sabi Japanese aesthetic
- WABI - Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics, a computer science conference
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WABI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.