Jump to navigation Jump to search
WABI or wabi may refer to:
- Wabi (software), a product from Sun Microsystems that implements the Microsoft Windows API specifications
- Wabi people, another name for the Huave people of Oaxaca
- WABI-TV, a television station licensed to Bangor, Maine, United States
- WTOS (AM), a radio station licensed to Bangor, Maine, United States, which held the call sign WABI from 1924 to 2009
- WBFB, a radio station licensed to Bangor, Maine, United States, which held the call sign WABI-FM from 1961 to 1973
- Wabi, a component of the Wabi-sabi Japanese aesthetic
- WABI - Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics, a computer science conference
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WABI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.