From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WAE or wae may refer to:
- London Waterloo East railway station
- Wa (Japan), the oldest recorded name of Japan
- Wadi al-Dawasir Domestic Airport, in Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
- Walking Across Egypt, a 1999 American film
- Walser German
- Wireless Application Environment, part of the Wireless Application Protocol suite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.