From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WAP or wap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WAP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Wireless access point, a device that allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network and to each other
- Wireless Application Protocol, a technical standard for accessing information over a mobile wireless network
- Weak anthropic principle, in astrophysics and cosmology
- Microsoft Web Application Projects, this type of project in Visual Studio is used for compiled web site applications in Microsoft .NET
- Weatherization Assistance Program, for US energy costs
- Western Australian Party, a political party in 1906
- Women Against Pornography, an American radical feminist activist group
- World Animal Protection, an international charity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.