Jump to navigation Jump to search
WAP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Wireless access point, a device that allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network and to each other
- Wireless Application Protocol, a technical standard for accessing information over a mobile wireless network
- Web Application Proxy, a Microsoft software:
- Weak anthropic principle, in astrophysics and cosmology
- Weatherization Assistance Program, for US energy costs
- Western Australian Party, a political party in 1906
- Women Against Pornography, an American radical feminist activist group
- World Animal Protection, an international charity
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.