Jump to navigation Jump to search
WAP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Wireless access point, a device that allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network and to each other
- Wireless Application Protocol, a technical standard for accessing information over a mobile wireless network
- Weak anthropic principle, in astrophysics and cosmology
- Western Australian Party, a political party in 1906
- Women Against Pornography, an American radical feminist activist group
- World Animal Protection, an international charity
- Weatherization Assistance Program, for US energy costs
- "WAP" (song), a 2020 song by Cardi B featuring Megan Thee Stallion
- WAP, a classification of Indian locomotives
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.